Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Review - Queene of Light by Jennifer Armintrout

A new review has been posted on the website for Queene of Light by Jennifer Armintrout. This is the first book in the Lightworld/Darkworld series.

You can also visit the author's page:

Please feel free to share any comments on this book here on the blog post. :)

Kimberly Swan, DarqueReviews.com


Amberkatze said...

I started this on Sunday but have to admit I am not getting very far. I am not a huge faery fan so that is hindering my progress...however I loved Jennifer's other books so I needed this one!

Michelle G said...


I have this one on the shelf. :) Thanks for the review.

Have a great day.


elnice said...

I love the cover. The story line sounds great. I like fast-moving plots. Thanks for the review.

Falling Off The Shelf said...

I loved this one! I posted a review about a week ago (maybe more?) for this one, lol.

Donna [Fantasy Dreamer's Ramblings] said...

The synopsis looks interesting enough, probably will check this out soon. Faeries seem to be the current theme lately in the new releases.

Mishel said...

Kimberly!! I miss you =) I'm sorry it's been forever.

But on to the book - I definitely want to read this one. Not only does the cover rock but it sounds good!

Kimberly Swan said...

Amber - I'm a big fan of faeries and the darker the better. Hope you were able to get caught up in the action. :)

Michelle - Bet your shelf looks as scary as scary as the rest of ours, isn't it wonderful? *grin*

Elnice - The cover is definitely eye-catching with those vibrant colors. Hope you get the chance to read it. :)

Falling Off the Shelf - That's great, glad to hear that you enjoyed it! :)

Donna - I for one am thrilled to see so many faerie stories out! I know that your TBR pile is as scary as mine, but I hope you get the chance to read it. :)

Mishel - My sweet friend...I think we've both been crazy busy the last few months! If you like the darker fae stories then you should really enjoy this one. :)