Thursday, November 1, 2007

Tantalize - Contest Winners!

Hi Everyone! Thanks so much for stopping by yesterday and sharing your Halloween and favorite reads. My wish list has grown, of course. *grin*

Everyone's names went into a hat this morning, most of them twice, and 2 were picked. :) The winners are:

Lil

Cheryl

If you'd contact me at darquereviews @ gmail .com (without the spaces) with your snail mail information, I'll be happy to get these wonderful books out to you!

Thanks again...hope your Halloween was all you wanted it to be!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how awesome- what a great way to start November! :)

Congrats to Cheryl - and I enjoyed reading the other posts and suggestions as well.

Thank *you* for creating the contest! I hope you enjoyed your Halloween, too.

Kimberly Swan said...

I'm glad you're so excited Lil! I got your email and will get the book right out in tomorrow's mail. Had a great Halloween here, thanks! :)

scooper said...

Contrats guys!