Saturday, April 11, 2009

Blog Award - Let's Be Friends...

A big thank you to Donna from Fantasy Dreamer's Ramblings for the 'Let's Be Friends' award! :)


"The Let's be Friends Awards stands for this: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers."


These eight bloggers are the recipients for this award because each of them are among the many bloggers who have gone out of their way to be friendly:


Temple Library Reviews

Ruthie's Book Reviews

Sam's Book Blog

The Romantic Life

Angieville

FantasyDebut

Literary Escapism

Scooper Speaks

8 comments:

Donna said...

You're welcome, Kimberly!

Congratulations to everyone on your blog award.

Jackie M (Literary Escapism) said...

Awww...Thanks!

Ruth Schaller said...

Thank you so much Kimberly! I'll be posting about it tomorrow to spread the love!

Kimberly Swan said...

My pleasure! :)

Angiegirl said...

Kimberly, you're so nice. I've always appreciated your comments on my blog. That's some good company I'm in as well.

Kimberly Swan said...

Thank you Angie! :)

Christine said...

Thank you so much, Kimberly!!!! This is a really meaningful award and I truly treasure it. Thank you. You should know that I feel the same way about you and your blog! :)

Kimberly Swan said...

Christine - You know I just had to share the blog love with you. Thank you! :)