Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New links with a new look....

Hi All...

If you've taken a peek at the new template being used on the Darque Reviews website, you're probably surprised that it's not the usual black background. *grin* I'm actually loving the clean look of it, and I hope you will too.

While I had hoped to avoid changing page names, there's just no way around that. Despite that 'glitch', the site should be easy to navigate through the sidebar, and can be searched by author name or book title.

I'll be working on posting past reviews along with current reviews as things move forward, and newly uploaded reviews (past and present) will also show on the home page for several days. If you find any broken links, please let me know.

Authors and publicists....If you'd like a photo and short bio on an author's page, please email the info and I'd be happy to add it. :)

Happy Reading....
Kimberly

5 comments:

Deborah Talmadge said...

Love the look. But then I always like things with a dark atmosphere.

SciFiGuy said...

The new look is quite appealing and I like the new organization of the site too. Easier on the eyes.

Kimberly Swan said...

Deborah - Thank you! I'm glad it didn't seem too 'bright' compared to the usual. :)

SciFiGuy - Thank you! I really tried to make it easy to navigate and get a cleaner look. :)

Unknown said...

I haven't visited in a while! Sorry!

Looks like you are doing some Spring cleaning too. My place will be getting a birthday spring clean soon too.

Kimberly Swan said...

I can totally understand that Amber, I've been so caught up trying to post everything onto the website that I haven't had much time for blog hopping. :(

It was definitely time for some cleaning up for DR. I'll have to watch for your changes. :)