Sunday, March 15, 2009

Review - Eve of Darkness by S. J. Day

A new review for Eve of Darkness by S. J. Day has been posted to the website. This is the first release in the Marked series. :)

You can find the full review: HERE

Feel free to stop back and leave comments here on the blog, or comment directly to my mailbox through the contact page on the website.

Happy Reading!



Mishel said...

So jealous you read this already (=

Kimberly Swan said...

It'll be out soon, and I think you're going to like how different it is. (now get through that TBR pile before it's released! *grin*) :)

Mishel said...

Definitely easier said than done lol But I'll do my best!

Kimberly Swan said...

I know it is. Otherwise you'll just have to move Eve of Darkness to the top of the pile when you get it. :)

Amberkatze said...

I am glad to see this review! I came across the book on Amazon but the cover art put me off a little. Now I am going to add it to my wishlist.

Kimberly Swan said...

It has a rather unique storyline, so don't let the cover turn you away if that's all that's stopping you from checking it out. :)