Sunday, March 29, 2009

Zombie Chickens Blog Award...

My lovely blogging friend Mishel, from Mis{h}takes, honored me with the following blog award:

The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all...

I wouldn’t want to risk the wrath of the zombie chickens, so I’ll be passing this fine award on to:

SciFiGuy
Literary Escapism
Fantasy Dreamer’s Ramblings
Sam’s Book Blog
The Romantic Life

Thank you Mishel! *grin*

8 comments:

Jackie (Literary Escapism) said...

All Hail Zombie Chickens. Zombie Chickens?

Thanks for thinking of me!

Kimberly Swan said...

*grin* Just what you've always wanted, right? You're most welcome! :)

SciFiGuy said...

Now this is truly getting in the spirit of the genres we review. I love it. Thanks so much!

Kimberly Swan said...

It was too fun to pass up, and my pleasure to share. :)

Unknown said...

LOLOL!!! I'm just speechless!

Thanks, Kimberly! This is really a cool award. I graciously accept it and will rightfully pass it on. As soon as possible, I might add! ;)

Kimberly Swan said...

Just had to share the blogging luv Christine! *grin*

Donna said...

I'm a little late here *g*, Thanks Kimberly! Very unexpected, but a very nice surprise for me. Made my day! :-D

Kimberly Swan said...

I just had to share the blogging love. *grin*