Sunday, March 8, 2009

Website Announcement and Drood by Dan Simmons

I just wanted to let you all know that after resolving some computer issues in February I got busy on building a website. So I'm a bit behind and working hard to catch up.

Uploading the previous reviews will take a few weeks, but I hope to have them up there soon. I'll continue posting announcements, promo, etc. on the blog and you'll see that there is a direct link in the navigation bar from the website. :) The biggest change will be the reviews/interviews being posted on the website, but the links will be shared here for easy access.

I've just uploaded the review for Drood by Dan Simmons, and you can find that here:
http://darquereviews.com/12612/76412.html


Happy Reading!

Kimberly

6 comments:

samantha.1020 said...

I checked out your website and the review for Drood but there isn't a space to comment. Will there be or will you post everything here as well? Sorry if you already addressed this and I missed it!

Kimberly Swan said...

Hi Sam - Each review will be uploaded on the website with a link to it here on the blog. Once I'm caught up they'll be posted individually (which I'm sure will be easier), but in the meantime please feel free to leave any comments about the books here on the blog and I will be sure to answer. :) I'll post the Drood link again with others tonight when I have them uploaded. Sorry for the confusion and hopefully that will make it easier. :)

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

Ah, I'm away from the computer for two days and I miss the site going up. Lol, congrats dear. I'm super excited (=

Kimberly Swan said...

See how much happens when you're away? *grin* Thanks!

Christine said...

Congratulations on your new website, Kimberly. It looks great and I wish you the best success with it! :)

Kimberly Swan said...

Thank you Christine! :) I still have a ways to go in getting the previous reviews posted there, but hopefully it won't be long now.