Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Promo - Book Blogger Appreciation Week 2009

Did you know that My Friend Amy and the BBAW staff have been hard at work on this year’s Book Blogger Appreciation Week? If you haven’t yet had the chance, be sure to stop over there to put in your nominations and/or register your blog!

You can enter your nominations (before August 15, 2009): HERE

You can register your blog (before August 15, 2009): HERE

As I didn’t really have a chance to participate last year, I’m going to answer the meme questions for those who didn’t participate:

1) What has been one of the highlights of blogging for you?
‘Meeting’ other readers who love books as much as I do.

2) What blogger has helped you out with your blog by answering questions, linking to you, or inspiring you?
Marta Acosta (author and blogger) from Vampire Wire was one of the first bloggers to link to my reviews, and she never ceases to amaze me with all that she accomplishes.

3) What one question do you have about BBAW that someone who participated last year could answer?
In what ways did your participation in last years BBAW change your blogging experiences?

Happy Reading!

Kimberly Swan, Darque Reviews

2 comments:

Sheila (bookjourney) said...

Good post... great question at the end - that would be interesting to know. It is true that these events can really change the way you blog. I participated in the Blogiesta earlier this year and I learned so much. I was just saying in a post today that my blog looks nothing like it did before that event.

Kimberly Swan said...

Hi Sheila - Thanks so much for stopping by! I can see where they would have to be a big learning experience, and definitely a great way to 'meet' other bloggers and readers. :)