Friday, August 14, 2009

Review - The Prodigal Mage by Karen Miller

A new review has been posted on the website for The Prodigal Mage by Karen Miller. This is the first installment in the Fisherman's Children.

You can also visit the author's page:

Please feel free to share any comments on this book here on the blog post. :)

Kimberly Swan,


Donna (Fantasy Dreamer) said...

I haven't read anything by Karen Miller but I have seen her books everwhere and they get good reviews. This one looks interesting may give it a try.

Michelle G said...


Wonderful review. I've added this one to my wish list. :)


Kimberly Swan said...

Donna - If you enjoy epic fantasy, very well detailed, where you really get to know the characters, then this is some fabulous reading. If you want a bit more humor, then her Rogue Agent series (as K. E. Mills)would be a good place to start with her writing.

Michelle - Thank you! While this may not be your usual choice for reading, I know you'd appreciate what a great talent she has, and you just can't help but be pulled right into the story. :)

Carolyn Crane (aka CJ) said...

Thanks for the review! Sounds like a really cool plot, and I haven't read a mage book yet. Also, can i just say Orbit has the best covers lately? This one is no exception.

Kimberly Swan said...

Hi Carolyn - I hope you get a chance to read one soon! I agree, Orbit does have some wonderful covers. Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

Amberkatze said...

I still haven't finished the first book in the series. I really need to put it back in my bag instead of taking new releases with me ;)