Sunday, August 9, 2009

Review - The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker by Leanna Renee Hieber

A new review has been posted on the website for The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker by Leanna Renee Hieber. This is the first installment in the Strangely Beautiful series.
http://darquereviews.com/12612/240775.html

You can also visit the author's page:
http://darquereviews.com/14912/240880.html

Please feel free to share any comments on this book here on the blog post. :)

*Be sure to stop by Tuesday (August 11, 2009) for a guest post and book giveaway with the lovely Ms. Hieber!*

Kimberly Swan, DarqueReviews.com

5 comments:

Angiegirl said...

I'd heard of this one but hadn't read any reviews. It sounds lovely! I'll be sure to stop by on Tuesday. Thanks, Kimberly!

Kimberly Swan said...

Hi Angie - Funny thing is that I was going to email you about this one because I thought it might be one that you'd really enjoy. Please do stop by, Leanna is just a lovely lady and her guest post is fabulous. :)

Angiegirl said...

Lol. That's awesome. Well, you know my taste so I'm even more excited about it now. And the interview!

Leanna Renee Hieber said...

Thank you so much Kimberly for your lovely words! I look forward to linking to this review on all my sites!

I look forward to seeing you on Tuesday, Angie!

Kimberly Swan said...

Angie - It's very rare that historical fiction grabs my attention, but when I saw the title I just had to read it and I was glad that I did. I do hope that you'll enjoy it too. :)

Leanna - It was my pleasure! :)