Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Review - Black and White by Jackie Kessler and Caitlin Kittredge

*Starred Read* A new review has been posted on the website for Black and White by Jackie Kessler and Caitlin Kittredge. This is the first book in The Icarus Project series.

You can also visit the author's page:

Please feel free to share any comments on this book here on the blog post. :)

Kimberly Swan, DarqueReviews.com


Fantasy Dreamer said...

This is another book I'm looking forward to reading. The dynamics of the synopsis and the title itself just says "Super Heroes here!"

Kimberly Swan said...

I have to admit that I never thought that stories of 'superheroes' would be something I'd enjoy, so it's been a big surprise that I've enjoyed them so much. I think they did a really wonderful job in creating a story that flows so well. :)

Amberkatze said...

I am waiting for my order to arrive. I am not sure about the superhero aspect but both of the authors are favourites of mine so it was an instant pre-order.

Kimberly Swan said...

I hope that you'll end up enjoying the superhero reads as much as I have. Hope it gets there soon!