Sunday, May 3, 2009

Review - The Sweet Scent of Blood by Suzanne McLeod

A new review has been posted for The Sweet Scent of Blood by Suzanne McLeod. This is the first installment in the series.
Please feel free to leave any comments for The Sweet Scent of Blood here on the blog post. :)


Wendy said...

I wanna read this one!

Kimberly Swan said...

Hope you get the chance to soon! :)

Fantasy Dreamer said...

I hadn't heard of this one before. Sounds great, like there is plenty of action. I got excited about it reading the review. Thanks!

Kimberly Swan said...

Hi Donna - I don't think it got nearly enough publicity here, but I'm so happy I had the chance to read it. Sounds like another on your wish list! *grin* Ms. McLeod has the second book coming out this summer. :)

Suzanne McLeod said...

Wendy: thank you :-)

Fantasy Dreamer: 'plenty of action' Oh, yes ... *g*

Kimberly: Great you enjoyed the read, and thanks for the review :-)