Thursday, May 21, 2009

Winner - Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow

Good Morning readers!

Today's lucky winner of an arc of Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow is.....

#158 Margaret

Congratulations! Just email me with your mailing info at: DarqueReviews @ gmail . com (without the spaces) and Razorbill/Penguin Young Readers will get your book out to you.

This is the 10th winner in the 10 book drawing. Thank you so much to everyone who stopped by to enter, it's been a lot of fun! Check back soon for new news, reviews and contests. :)

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Michelle Greathouse said...

Congrats Margaret. :)

M

Margaret said...

I'm very ecstatic and really grateful to have won. Thank you so much! I can't wait to start reading this when it arrives.

Funny thing is, I posted a comment earlier today, forgetting that today was the last day of the giveaway and thinking for some reason it was tomorrow. I little later, I thought about it, and I realized my mistake. And was kind of bummed out because I figured that that's the end of it; I wouldn't be winning. But to my utter surprise, I check my email, and see that I've won. Yay! :)