Sunday, June 28, 2009

Promo - Breath of Fire by Tammy Kane

Breath of Fire
Tammy Kane
Love Spell – Dorchester Pub
June 30, 2009
ISBN# 978-0-505-52816-2

Book Blurb:
When the dragon came to claim him, Karl knew his great plan had gone horribly wrong. If he had known the creature was real, he wouldn’t have scoffed at the villagers… and he certainly wouldn’t have been so quick to let them chain him to a rock. Mattaen Initiates trained as warriors, but no man could defeat a dragon.

“My name is Elera, daughter of Shane. And you, Initiate, are my virgin prize.”

She had vanquished the beast and named her price: one night with the virgin sacrifice she’d saved. He’d taken a vow of chastity, but Karl still had a man’s needs—and Elera’s sultry curves made him ache to taste his first woman. With one scorching kiss she shattered his defenses… and led him into a world of deception and seduction, where he’d be forced to choose between the brotherhood that had raised him and the woman whose courage set his heart on fire.


To learn more about Breath of Fire, please visit Ms. Kane’s website: HERE

You can ‘Browse Inside’ Breath of Fire: HERE

Kimberly Swan, DarqueReviews.com

5 comments:

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

I added this to my TBR recently. I really like the cover and it sounds good =)

Michelle Greathouse said...

Kimberly,

I have this one on my list. :)

M

Kimberly Swan said...

Mishel - It is a lovely cover! Hope you get a chance to read it soon. :)

Michelle - Those never ending lists. Happy Reading! *grin*

Soullumination said...

I'm almost through Breath of Fire.

LOVE IT!

I love the way Ms. Kane's taken the typical Hero/Heroine dynamic and turned upside down.

The characters are engaging & real, the world vibrant, and the descriptions vivd enough to enthrall without slowing the pace.

I highly recommend!

Kimberly Swan said...

Soullumination - So glad to see that you're enjoying it as well. Thanks so much for stopping by. :)