Monday, June 1, 2009

Review - Eve of Chaos by S. J. Day

A new review has been posted on the website for Eve of Chaos by S. J. Day. This is the third installment in the Marked series.

You can also visit the author's page:

Please feel free to share any comments on this book here on the blog post. :)

Kimberly Swan,


Michelle G said...

I've read the first book and look forward to the other two....I can't wait to see how this series is going to end. :)


Kimberly Swan said...

It's really a great series. I hope we'll be seeing more soon (we get so spoiled when several are relased together *grin*).

Jessica said...

Sounds cool. I might have to pick this up.

nightdweller20 said...

Hi Kim,

I gave you an award!

Kimberly Swan said...

Jessica - I've loved each book, you should really check them out. :)

Nightdweller20 - On my way over, thanks!