Friday, June 26, 2009

Review - Vicious Circle by Linda Robertson

A new review has been posted on the website for Vicious Circle by Linda Robertson. This is the first installment in the Persephone Alcmedi series.

You can also visit the author's page:

Please feel free to share any comments on this book here on the blog post. :)

Kimberly Swan,


RachaelfromNJ said...

I never heard of this book! I LOVEEEEEE the cover. Anything with witches is right up my alley. Sounds great!

Michelle G said...


I've added this one to my list - thanks for the review. :)


Kimberly Swan said...

Rachael - Great start to this new series! :)

Michelle - My pleasure, I think it's another title that you'll enjoy too. :)

Fantasy Dreamer (Donna) said...

This is a book that I really want to check out. Might just sneak and buy it. Thanks!

Kimberly Swan said...

Donna - I think it's the start of another series for us UF readers to be hooked on. *grin*