Friday, June 26, 2009

Review - Skin Deep by Mark Del Franco

A new review has been posted on the website for Skin Deep by Mark Del Franco. This is the first book in the Laura Blackstone series.

You can also visit the author's page:

Please feel free to share any comments on this book here on the blog post. :)

Kimberly Swan,


Michelle G said...


Okay, this is truly a unique concept - 3 people in 1?

I had this book on my 'tbr' list before - but after this review I'm really looking forward to it. :)



Kimberly Swan said...

Michelle - Isn't that amazing? I think he did a really great job with it, and it doesn't take long to remember which persona goes with which job. :)

Amberkatze said...

Another one to add to the wishlist ;)

I knew there was a reason I didn't come over here often hehe

Kimberly Swan said...

Amber - It's good to add to your choices of what to read next. *grin*