Thursday, September 10, 2009

Review - Barely Bewitched by Kimberly Frost

A new review has been posted on the website for Barely Bewitched by Kimberly Frost. This is the second book in the Southern Witch series.

You can also visit the author's page:

Please feel free to share any comments on this book here on the blog post. :)

Kimberly Swan,


elnice said...

These books sound like fun. They seem to be witty and charming. I just ordered Would Be Witch and I can't wait to read the series.

Kimberly Swan said...

Hi Elnice - Lots of fun, and the characters are just so entertaining! I'll look forward to seeing what you think of it. Happy reading! :)

Donna [Fantasy Dreamer's Ramblings] said...

I have Would-Be Witch but its still sitting in the dang TBR. When I read these reviews, they make me want to rush off and read it so I can get to the next book. See? I'm hopeless, I need to just go out and buy a new bookcase. ;)

Amberkatze said...

This is my next read! I can't wait to see what happens in part two!

Kimberly Swan said...

Donna - These are pretty quick reads, maybe you could fit them in? *grin*

Amber - I think you're going to love it! :)

Amberkatze said...

I did love it! Can't wait for more!