Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Review - Hunting Memories by Barb Hendee

A new review has been posted on the website for Hunting Memories by Barb Hendee. This is the second installment in the Vampire Memories series.

You can also visit the author's page:

Please feel free to share any comments on this book here on the blog post. :)

Kimberly Swan, DarqueReviews.com


Donna [Fantasy Dreamer's Ramblings] said...

I think you've read a few of my most wanted reads for this coming month... ;)

I have Blood Memories but I've been waiting for this book to come out. I love J.C. and Barb Hendee's Noble Dead Saga, that's why I waited -- so I'd have the second book ready after I finished the first. Weird, huh?

Abigail said...

Great post. Just wanted to let you know the second link (to the author's page) is broken :)

Abigail said...

Nevermind, it must just be me because none of the links are opening right now. Sorry :(

Kimberly Swan said...

Donna - 'Great Minds'...*grin*

To me there was a big difference in writing between the first book and this one and now I'm really enjoying the series. Not weird, I love doing that as well!

Abigail - Thank you, and I hope you got the links to open up for you!

Amberkatze said...

Oooo! I still haven't gotten hold of the first book in the series but I think I will add this second one to my wishlist anyway.

Kimberly Swan said...

Amber - I really enjoyed this one and I think it was a combination of the writing being a bit more advanced from the first in the series, and getting to know the characters. You should read the first one before this if you can. :)