Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Review - Big Bad Wolf by Christine Warren

A new review has been posted on the website for Big Bad Wolf by Christine Warren. This is the eighth installment in the Others series.

You can also visit the author's page:

Please feel free to share any comments on this book here on the blog post. :)

Kimberly Swan,


Shannon said...

I love this series

Donna [Fantasy Dreamer's Ramblings] said...

I have the first book to this series but still need to read it!! I know you said that this book could be read alone but I try to read series in order. Even if it's torture when I feel soo behind. :)

Kimberly Swan said...

Shannon - I really love that each one is so different from the last. :)

Donna - I know, I try to do that as well. Don't stress over being behind or you'll never simply enjoy reading! :)