Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Review - Covet by J. R. Ward

A new review has been posted on the website for Covet by J. R. Ward. This is the first installment in The Fallen Angels series.

You can also visit the author's page:

Please feel free to share any comments on this book here on the blog post. :)

Kimberly Swan, DarqueReviews.com


Amberkatze said...

This in on my to be read pile. However I still haven't finished the last Brotherhood book...so I shouldn't start this one yet...or should I?

Mishel said...

I love me some Ward. I still haven't read the last BDB book either, I have it just haven't gotten to it yet...shame.

I want this one though. I never really dug the cover though *shrugs*

Kimberly Swan said...

Amber - This is the start of a whole new series, so you don't have to wait to read it! :)

Mishel - I enjoy her writting and I love that she's started another series. You'll have to keep it on your wish list. :)