Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Review - Demon Inside by Stacia Kane

A new review has been posted on the website for Demon Inside by Stacia Kane. This is the second installment in the Megan Chase series.

You can also visit the author's page:

Please feel free to share any comments on this book here on the blog post. :)

Kimberly Swan,


Caffey said...

I so been looking forward to this one of Stacie! SO glad its soon here! Just wanted to say thanks for all the reviews here. Helps make sure I don't forget any and find alot of new ones I'd love to read!

Kimberly Swan said...

Caffey - It's well worth the wait. :) So glad that you enjoy the reviews, and that they help to keep you up to date on some of the new books coming out!

Amberkatze said...

I have been wondering when her new book would be out! Glad to see it is coming! Off to pre-order it now!

Kimberly Swan said...

Amber - If you enjoyed the first installment you should really love this one. It's a bit darker than the first, but there's that delicious romance to even it out. :)

Amberkatze said...

I got my copy the other day and the quote on the front cover is from my review for Paranormal Romance!!!!

Starting this one next...even though I have so many others that I want to read!

Kimberly Swan said...

Amber - Yay, that's wonderful! Congrats! :)