Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Review - Rampant by Diana Peterfreund

A new review has been posted on the website for Rampant by Diana Peterfreund. This is the first installment in the killer unicorn world. (Young Adult)

You can also visit the author's page:

Please feel free to share any comments on this book here on the blog post. :)

Kimberly Swan,


Michelle G said...


Killer unicorns? Well that is certainly a unique concept. I will have to put this one on my wish list. Thanks for the review. :)


Christine said...

I've been curious about this book for quite some time now. I'm looking forward to its release.

Isn't that cover stunning? I love that you can see the reflection of the unicorn in the sword.

Kimberly Swan said...

Michelle - Really one of the most creative story lines I've read this year. My pleasure, hope you get a chance to read it soon. :)

Christine - Ms. Peterfreund has a great imagination. Can't wait to see what you think of it.

I realized that I had what must have been the 'old' cover up and fixed it to this one. I liked both of them, but I think that this one fits the story perfectly.

Mishel said...

You know, when I first heard of this I was like "What?? Killer Unicorns??" The idea is so unique!!

However I have such a soft spot for unicorns (and horses in general) that I will most lkely still love them after reading this, which I definitely plan on.

Kimberly Swan said...

Mishel - You'll still love unicorns after reading it, but it really is a wonderfully unique story line. :)