Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Review - Night's Cold Kiss by Tracey O'Hara

A new review has been posted on the website for Night's Cold Kiss by Tracey O'Hara. This is the first installment in the Dark Brethren series.

You can also visit the author's page:

Please feel free to share any comments on this book here on the blog post. :)

Kimberly Swan,


Michelle G said...


I have this one on my wish list as well. LOL :) Thanks for the review.


Donna (Fantasy Dreamer) said...

Yep, this one I'm definitely looking forward to reading. Those vamp story lines get me every time.

Kimberly Swan said...

Hi Michelle - Ah, you have such a great wish list! *grin*

Hi Donna - We're just vamp junkies! lol

Tor Hershman said...

Gad, moi hates to read BUT I do enjoy viewin' the book covers.

Kimberly Swan said...

Hi Tor - The covers have definitely gotten much more interesting over recent years, so I can understand the attraction. Now you've just got to take the plunge and open one up! *grin*