Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Review - Storm of Visions by Christina Dodd

A new review has been posted on the website for Storm of Visions by Christina Dodd. This is the first installment in The Chosen Ones series.

You can also visit the author's page:

Please feel free to share any comments on this book here on the blog post. :)

Kimberly Swan,


Michelle G said...

Hello Kimberly,

I've read a couple of books by Ms. Dodd. :) Thanks for the review.


Kimberly Swan said...

Hi Michelle - I didn't get a chance to read all of the series before this, but I really enjoyed Stormof Visions and can't wait to read Storm of Shadows! Hope you get the chance to read it soon. :)

Cybercliper said...

I'm really looking forward to this series. I loved the Darkness Chosen series. Thanks for the review!

Donna (Fantasy Dreamer) said...

Is this series a spin off from the Darkness Chosen series? Curious. I haven't any of Christina Dodd's work yet. Thanks!

Kimberly Swan said...

Hi Donna - I believe it is a spin-off, but you don't have to have knowledge of the previous series in order to start (and enjoy) this one. :)