Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Review - Leader of the Pack by Karen MacInerney

A new review has been posted on the website for Leader of the Pack by Karen MacInerney. This is the third installment in the Tales of an Urban Werewolf series.

You can also visit the author's page:

Please feel free to share any comments on this book here on the blog post. :)

Kimberly Swan,


Michelle G said...


I have not read this series yet - but have it on my wish list. :) Thanks for the review.


Kimberly Swan said...

Michelle - This is another series that I really enjoy the story line in, and there's never a dull moment for Sophie (the lead character). She also attracks the most interesting (and sexy) men. :)

Karen MacInerney said...

Thanks for the wonderful review, Kimberly! And Michelle -- I hope your wish is granted. :)

Kimberly Swan said...

Hi Karen - It was my pleasure! :)

Anonymous said...

According to her website Tales of the Urban Werewolf series is a trilogy. So this would be the last future installments unless you know something we don't! ;)

Kimberly Swan said...

Please feel free to email me with a link of where you find that this is the last book in a trilogy. Everything I read on her website states that it's the third book in the series. I certainly hope it's not the last! :)