Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Review - Redemption Alley by Lilith Saintcrow

A new review has been posted on the website for Redemption Alley by Lilith Saintcrow. This is the third book in the Jill Kismet series.

You can also visit the author's page:

Please feel free to share any comments on this book here on the blog post. :)

Kimberly Swan,


Rabid Fox said...

I've never heard of this series, but that cover caught my eye immediately. This is something I'll probably have to watch for.

Thanks. :)

Kimberly Swan said...

Rabid Fox - She has a unique writing voice, so I hope you get the chance to check out the series. :)

Amberkatze said...

This is one of the books that arrived this week and I haven't had time for yet. Looking forward to it though!

Kimberly Swan said...

Amber - Hope you're able to get to it soon. :)